PROPOSAL - AFRICAN WOMEN'S ASSOCIATION
Dear African Women’s Association,
Thank you for taking the time to discuss your digital marketing needs and business goals with us. We are confident that we will be able to deliver outstanding results and that too, on time and within budget.
The introductory meeting that we had was insightful and forms part of our ‘Research’ process. We’re excited about bringing your vision to reality through a powerful online presence and learning management system and top notch collaboration and support.
To add to this, we all have witnessed first-hand how quickly things can turn around, and based on world events and trends, we highly recommend building your digital presence sooner rather than later. Note that the focus of all of our work would be conversion optimization so that you’ll benefit not just from an online system, but an online system that works for you. Being ‘conversion-focused‘ is our fundamental philosophy simply because the world has changed dramatically and will continue to do so in a shorter time-frame. Businesses who ignore the ‘digital age’ that we live in, in which billboards and flyers are not noticed because everyone’s looking at his or her phone, will feel the brunt of the blow to their sales efforts very quickly.
This website design proposal outlines the scope of services we offer, delivery timeline and your investment.
We are available to answer your questions regarding the proposal.
- Built for Focus: Your very own branded learning portal creates a distraction free environment for learners.
- Advanced Quizzing: Eight question types, custom messages, question banks, and more!
- Dynamic Content Delivery: Drip-feed lessons, require videos to be viewed, linear and open progression, etc.
- Access Prerequisites: Set access to courses, lessons, and quizzes based on a set of prerequisites.
- Automated Notifications: Automatically trigger e-mails based on actions learners take (or don’t take) in a course.
- Badges & Certificates: Award official certificates based on quiz performance, completing a course, or both!
- Discussion Forums: Encourage conversation among learners by adding a course specific discussion forums.
- Course Points: Award points to learners as they complete lessons and allow learners to unlock new content.
- Leaderboards: Award and display the learners who obtain the best scores on quizzes in your courses.
- Assignments: Require assignment submissions before learners can continue to the next lessons.
Phase 1: Build Draft 1
Phase 2: Tweak Draft 1 to Draft 2
Week 2 - 3
Phase 3: Draft 2 Test Launch
Week 3 - 4
Phase 4: MVP Full Launch
Week 4 - 5
Phase 5: Testing, Observations & Feedback
Phase 6: Continuous Maintenance & Optimization
Week 6 & Ongoing
Integrated Learning Management System
Set Up Fee (Discounted until proposal expiry date)
$697* (Adjusted due to proposal expiry)
Zoom Subscription (The Client's Undertaking)
$127/mth. or $177/mth.**
TOTAL UPFRONT COST
$1376 (Adjusted due to proposal expiry)
- Once you feel confident about everything and are ready to move forward, one of your signatories must click on the button below and complete the process to accept the proposal/agreement.
- Once we receive notification of your acceptance/payment, we’ll contact you shortly thereafter to sort out next steps and get the project rolling.
- Please save this url for future reference.
- If you’d like to speak to us, please use the orange contact icon at the bottom left of this screen. If we are offline, please leave your details and a message and we’ll get in touch with you promptly.
Proposal & Action Taker Discount Expires In